What is Green Goods all about?
The philosophy of Green Goods is “Thank Goodness!” Goodness is our brand’s mission and inspiration. Some people equate goodness with a religion or spirituality. Some understand it as more of a philosophy. For some people, it’s just nature. We’re in favor of recognizing all of the above – because goodness eases pain, lifts spirits, and opens minds. So we join our patients in thanking whatever form of goodness works for them.
- We can ease your pain – whether it’s from an injury, a medical condition, or a mental challenge.
- We are strong advocates for relaxation, generosity, and helping people live better lives.
Here are some Commonly Asked Questions:
- Is my medicine changing? No – While we will be re-branding the Minnesota Medical Solution logos on “labels” to say Vireo Health, the medicine and its formulas will be exactly the same as they always have. Example: Minnesota Medical Solutions “red” formulations and products, will be exactly the same – they will just now say Vireo Health.
- Will I see my favorite Pharmacist and Personal Care Coordinator still? Yes! You will see the same happy wonderful team members you have come to know and love in your time with Minnesota Medical Solutions. Those same faces will be in the Green Goods CPC. The teams and staff are the same!
- Are any of your policies or practices changing? No. At this time we expect to continue to practice as we have in the past with consultations, visits, and the same procedures for dispensing your medicine.
- Is the company ownership changing? No. Vireo Health, who has owned and operated Minnesota Medical Solutions for the last 5 years, remain the parent company of MinnMed and Green Goods. In order to improve your experience, we are simply changing the name and updating the look and feel of our CPCs.
We are so very excited to bring this re-branded experience to our patients and our home state of Minnesota! We are hoping you will truly love the changes you see, and leave each visit feeling “good” about your experience with us. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us here or talk to your local care coordinator or pharmacist